Program Start Dates
Course Start Date
July 1, 2013
August 26, 2013
October 21, 2013
June 7, 2013
August 2, 2013
September 27, 2013
Missing Documents Deadline
June 14, 2013
August 9, 2013
October 4, 2013
June 26, 2013
August 21, 2013
October 16, 2013
June 28, 2013
August 23, 2013
October 18, 2013
- Applicants must have the following:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or equivalent college or university. Applicants must submit any official transcripts (except USU transcripts) that reflect undergraduate coursework taken.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on the last 60 hours of coursework taken.
- Applicants must have at least two years of general work experience.
- Official Miller's Analogy Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT,) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score. International Students may apply with qualifying TOEFL scores of 213 computer and 79 Internet.
- The MAT school code for Utah State University is 2273.
- The GMAT/GRE school code for Utah State University is 4857.
- Three professional or faculty recommenders able to evaluate either the applicant's academic or professional performance.
- One page resume and a separate one page goal summary in the same document explaining how the MSHR program will assist in their career and personal development. This single Word or PDF document containing both pages should be sent via email to Linda.email@example.com.
- Application for admission
- Whether you've attended USU before or not, you need to create a new ID and pin number by clicking the "First time user account creation" link under the "Login" button on the Admissions Login page. Keep a record of your ID and password for future returns to the site.
- Applicants must submit any official transcript(s) (except USU transcripts) that reflect the last 60 credit hours of coursework taken, even if they are from different previously attended colleges or universities. Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Utah State University
0900 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0900
- Application fee ($55 domestic/$55 international)
- After the application is completed, you will be directed to a secure page where you are required to pay the $55 application fee. You can pay with a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover card. Your application will not be submitted until this fee is paid.
Why Choose Utah State University?
Utah State University is regionally accredited through the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Forbes ranked USU #1 public university in the West and #4. "America's Best College Buys"
Touted "Best in the West", The Princeton Review, "2011 Best Colleges: Region by Region"